Let’s kick off this week’s weekly online resources round-up with a warm welcome to Todd Park, the new U.S. Chief Technology Officer. Todd will be applying the newest technology and latest advances to make the Federal government work better for the American people.
This week, we bring you the following resources:
- If you’re looking for an appraiser in your area, visit our appraiser search tool.
- If you’re in the market for a new home, you’ll need to know how much you can afford to spend. Use Ginnie Mae’s homeownership mortgage calculator.
- Need HUD information specific to your state? Our state information web page has you covered.
- Are you a member of the media? Then you’ll want to bookmark HUD’s press room web page.
- If you’re interested in participating in HUD’s grant program, visit our grants web page.
That’s it for today. Have a nice weekend! If you can’t wait until next week’s round-up, follow me on Twitter for tidbits on all things web and social media @eileenc_HUD