This post is also available in: Spanish
We understand that when you visit websites, it’s not always easy to find the information for which you’re looking. That is why, in our continued efforts to better serve you, starting today, we’re going to publish a weekly online resources round-up blog post which will highlight some of the resources available to you on HUD.gov.
But we’re not stopping there. We’re also going to scour the Internet and bring to you resources that are available on other federal government websites that you may find useful on your quest for information.
To kick start our first weekly online resources round-up, we bring to you the following resources:
- Thinking about buying a home? Our home buying videos will guide you through the entire process from “Shopping for your home,” “Shopping for your loan,” to “Closing the deal.”
- Have questions about Federal Housing Administration (FHA) programs? Visit FHA’s FAQ web page
- If you’re searching for an affordable apartment in your area, visit our apartment search tool.
- If you’re a researcher searching for data, publications and reports, take a deep dive into our online library.
- Are you a business owner looking for information about federal programs that may help you grow your business? Head on over to the newly launched BusinessUSA website.
That’s it for today. Have a nice weekend! If you can’t wait until next week’s round-up, follow me on Twitter for tidbits on all things web and social media @eileenc_HUD