Here at HUD, we’re wishing you a fantastic Memorial Day weekend. Here’s what’s been cooking today:
- The Hill profiles Secretary Donovan, spotlighting how he’s embraced the Obama administration’s “no drama” mantra and explaining his long game on housing.
- The affordable housing industry’s got HUD’s back. Thanks, everyone!
- In a bipartisan push, four senators are working to restore housing counseling funding.
- The New York Times reports on the Department of Justice’s work combating military foreclosures.
- It’s been a terrible year for tornadoes, and in Alabama, reports the Chicago Tribune, dozens are still calling shelters home.